Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 11-04-2008, 14:37   #5
Lio

Reputacja: 1 Lio ma wspaniałą reputacjęLio ma wspaniałą reputacjęLio ma wspaniałą reputacjęLio ma wspaniałą reputacjęLio ma wspaniałą reputacjęLio ma wspaniałą reputacjęLio ma wspaniałą reputacjęLio ma wspaniałą reputacjęLio ma wspaniałą reputacjęLio ma wspaniałą reputacjęLio ma wspaniałą reputację
Chyba mam tak skomplikowany charakter, bo nie wiem jak inaczej wytłumaczyć wylosowanie tak złożonej postaci. Nie mam pojęcie skąd we mnie tyle barda i paladyna, ranger jeszcze całkiem pasuje. Podobna sprawa jest z krasiem i półorkiem, chyba jednak bardziej widziałbym siebie w roli człowieka.

Lawful Good Half-Elf Monk Fighter

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
Monks dedicate themselves to persoanl perfection throughmeditating and study. They distill the essence of thier selves into powerful abilities and feats. They are spiritual without holding to a diety and have faith in the order of things.

Secondary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Law and Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XX (2)
Chaos --- X (1)

Good and Evil:
Good ---- XXXX (4)
Neutral - (0)
Evil ---- XX (2)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXX (5)