Reputacja: 1 Mist ma wyłączoną reputację
Re: [U:T] Niebiańscy

[center:1afe3e2b47]Celestials[/center:1afe3e2b47]

I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules

- Noa, “Eye in the sky”

Background: Called to be protectors of planets, they took up the task without heistation and each celestial claimed the planet of his liking. But then the bad omens appeared and problems emerged that put on hold the task of puryfying the space, what seemed easy in the start grew more and more difficult with time, forcing some of those Pure Ones to abandon their worlds and seek hiding and solace at the edge of universe.

One of the more painful blows were withdrawals of Earth, Mars and Saturn Celestials, unknown fate of Sun protector was difficult to bear as well and there are still rumors circulating among Pure Ones that it was result of fight with an enemy who wanted to conquer his domain and destroy the starsystem.

Although many are gone the best and most faithfull still remain on their posts looking after their planets form most upper parts of Umbra and sometimes seding their servants to help in the task of making the world more beautiful, diverse and alive. But it is still uncomon for Celestial to take part in matter of mortals and virtualy unheard of to take interest in single being if its not of roughly equal status to himself. They also rarely wander trough space to meet others of their kind and as a group discuss or alter surrounding reality.

Types: They choose their court from more powerfoul beings with Perceptors, Lords, Servants, dieties and demidieties the most common choices

Manifestations: Usualy raw elemental forces - hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanos, thunderstorms etc.

Sound: High. They reside only in high layers, and meet only those rich in rank, fame, wealth or power.

Primary Power: Element or Intuition

Secondary Power: Intuition or Element

Symbol: Celestials chosen planet

Essence: Model

Name Template: usualy most comonly spread name of given stellar body

Fraction: Light

Tasks: Instituting, Enforcing, Protecting.

Quote:

„Without heistation or regret I punish those who break the rules, for isn't it better if they unite to face common threat?"