Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 30-08-2011, 17:39   #2
Qumi

Reputacja: 1 Qumi jest po prostu świetnyQumi jest po prostu świetnyQumi jest po prostu świetnyQumi jest po prostu świetnyQumi jest po prostu świetnyQumi jest po prostu świetnyQumi jest po prostu świetnyQumi jest po prostu świetnyQumi jest po prostu świetnyQumi jest po prostu świetnyQumi jest po prostu świetny
Dostałem taką odpowiedź od administratora psrd:

Cytat:
Qumi - The site is hosted on Google Sites and it is my understanding that if you browse to the site from a location that has a different default language, such as Poland for example, that Google is supposed to automatically translate the site into the local language. I've heard in the past (in the case of a Turkish translation) that while this does work, it doesn't work well in that the quality of the translation is weak. What I could do is create a copy of the site, make you the owner of the copy, then let you attempt to translate the text of the pages. I will warn you though that there are currently over 10,000 pages and a manual translation is likely to take a very long time unless you have multiple people working on it. Let me know if you would like a copy of the site though and you can decide what to do with it from there. You will need a Google ID to be able to own the site though.

Qumi jest offline