Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 20-06-2013, 22:38   #4
Baird

Reputacja: 1 Baird ma wspaniałą reputacjęBaird ma wspaniałą reputacjęBaird ma wspaniałą reputacjęBaird ma wspaniałą reputacjęBaird ma wspaniałą reputacjęBaird ma wspaniałą reputacjęBaird ma wspaniałą reputacjęBaird ma wspaniałą reputacjęBaird ma wspaniałą reputacjęBaird ma wspaniałą reputacjęBaird ma wspaniałą reputację
Next few days were rather peaceful, furthermore all reports shoved that corsairs Garazzi mentioned had vanished. Captain Ibrahim also didn't worried about pirates, he knew that only powerful captain could unite fleet powerful enough to endanger the city, he mentioned this at one dinner. Remus respond wasn't so optimistic as he heard about dark elves raid on Remas in the past than druchii corsairs did much damage to town, it's fleet and people of the Republic. For Prospero this news was as important as fact, that in Kislev people ride on bears, useless. Since Florenze sent him a letter that she would like to meet with him all he was thinking about was her.
And there he was, walking in the sun, enjoying every moment of this afternoon with a box of dactyls in his left hand, counting minutes till he will see her. Letter said clearly, meet me at noon in temple or Verena. Prospero saw her from a distance, standing in the sun, beams of light and calm wind made her hairs look like a living fire. This time Florenze was wearing simple gray dress with no ornaments. She tried to blend into the crowd but Prospero saw her as soon as he arrived to Piazza del Verena.
'I brought you these.' Prospero announced giving box to Florenze.
'What are they?' She replied looking inside the box.
'Very rare dactyls.'
'Dactyls? I never heard of such fruit.' She said smiling.
'They are.' Prospero paused and thought for a moment. 'Kind of grapes, but grow on palm trees in Araby.' He continued. 'My friend who gave them to me said, that I could get for them small fortune or give them to a special girl. Since I don't have to worry about coins.' He smiled. 'I decided to give them to you.'
'Can I taste one?' She asked. Prospero nod.
Florenze took one dactyl and ate it, he could see that she liked them.
'Very good.' She said when she was done.
Together they walked in a direction of Ponte Amanti, bridge often visited by young lovers. By the rest of the afternoon Prospero and Florenze were trying to have great time.
At the end of the day they decided to climb on one of seven hills in Remas to watch the stars. Sky was cloudless and they could see many stars and both moons, Morrslieb and Mannslieb.
'You see this stars there?' Prospero asked while pointing at the sky. 'They are two bulls, my starsign.'
'And where is mine?' Florenze asked.
'What is your sign?'
'Gold Rooster' She replied.
Prospero looked at the sky for a moment searching for the right stars.
'There!' He said when he found it.
'I don't see it. Where?' Florenze asked.
Prospero wrapped his arm around her and moved her closer, than he pointed again, connecting stars with his finger.
'Look. Can you see it now?' He asked.
'Yes I can.' Florenze replied hugging into him.

Few hours after the dusk, he accompanied her home. When they arrived to their destination Prospero and Florenze stopped outside the gate.
'It was nice day.' He started.
'Indeed it was.' She replied smiling.
'I would like to see with you again soon.' Prospero said hoping for positive answer.
'There is one thing I havn't told you about this whole day.' Florenze looked at him, her eyes were almost crying. 'My father found me a fiance, they plan proposal to happen at Great Ball.'
'Are you going to agree?' Prospero wasn't suprised, he remembred what monks were plotting.
'I have no choice, it's Ludovigo Da Ravola, my father and his father are doing businesses together, and such marriage would tie the deal.'
'So he wants to sell you? How can you agree to that?' Ardiente asked.
'I'm not. That's why I decided to speak to you about what I fell. Hoping you would feel the same.' Florenze smiled to him.
'Of course I am.' Prospero replied grabbing her hand.
'If you really love me than escape with me, together we can be happy and start a new life. Somewhere far, without fancy castles and backstabbers.'
Prospero hesitated, he really loved Florenze, and their date strenghtened him in this feeling but there always is some price to pay when man deals with love. He couldn’t do this to his family, he was supposed to become head of his house one day, if he would steal Garazzi daughter his father would have no work in Remas, his family would be forced to leave their home, again. Prospero had really hard decission to made. Choose duty or love.
'We can't do this, this would shame your father, my father, our houses.' Prospero raised his voice, but quickly calmed, as he looked in Florenze eyes almost crying. 'I love you, I really do.' Saying this he put her hand on his heart.
For a moment they looked into their eyes again this time no one would disrupt them, they had all this moment just for themselves.
'I will find a way to save you. I promise.' He finally said.
Their faces came closer. Prospero closed his eyes, his hearing was muted. Than he felt light pressure on his lips. It was short kiss, but for him it felt like a whole eternity. His heart was beating faster, his legs were shaking, this was the best feeling of his life. Than it stopped.
'Arrivederci Prospero' Florenze said knocking at the door on the gate.
'Arrivederci Florenze' He replied.
Minute later one of the guardsman let her in and closed the doors behind her. Prospero was still looking at the gate for a moment than he headed home.
All the way home Ardiente was thinking about what just happend and how happy he was but he knew he had to find a solution to Florenze marriage if he didn't wanted to lose her for some mercenary.

Hooded man walked down the street, sun was coming down and orange beams of light were englighting streets from the direction of city harbour. Suddenly he stopped, he was at his destination, old ruined house. Place wasn't looking significent, atleast not more than any other houses on this street. Man knocked four times into heavy walnut doors. After a moment little slide window in the doors opened and pair or blue eyes lookes through it.
'What bussiness do you have?' Voice behind doors asked. 'I came looking for light in this dark times.' Hooded man replied and lifted his left hand, showing to the man behind the door his ring. Ring made of white gold had a skull ornament on it, skull was divide into two one side white other black, both shined in setting sun. 'May the father of enlightment be with you.' Doorman said and let hooded man inside.Brother Vinecius, as this was name hooded man was using in the brotherhood, went straight down to basement. While walking down the dark corridor, he could already hear that meeting had begun. Vinecius sliped through the doors, he didn't wanted to interrupt brother Lucius in the ritual but he was spotted despite his efforts.
Brother Lucius was head priest of the brotherhood and a fierce leader, none from the members of the brotherhood seen his face as he was always wearing black and white skull mask. Despite the fact that no brother knew who he was they respected him great as his words were words of the Englighted Father. Lucius followers were even ready to kill child in his name. True reason of such loyality wasn't respect or love to Lucius but drug he was serving to his brothers at each meeting. 'Vinecius my brother, you are as always late.' Lucius said from behind the altar.
Altar in the basemant was simple block of stone made of granite, behind it stood staue of black owl with white eyes. On both sides the owl hang two banners, left had white skull on black background on it, right one was opposite, black on white background. In front of each, staue and banners were three chairs. Chairs in front of the banners were taken by Lucius second in command, two of his most trusted brothers, middle sit was Lucius spot. 'Please brother take your place.' Lucius pointed at the bench in first row.
Vinecius went between two rows of wooden benches, ones on his right were painted black, left ones on white. Vinecius steps loudly echoed in the silance of the room as his feets walked on black and white tiles in chessboard pattern. Vinecius sat on pointed spot.
Lucius turned to his followers. 'As I was saying before brother Vinecius came, our mission in this town is nearly complete, both Ravola and Garazzi accepted our terms and are willing to do as we ordered. Sisterhood in Miragliano also sent me letter cormifirming that head sister will join our plan and we have their full support and acces to their informations. This is truly good time as our ambassador in Luccini made a profitable aggrement with their brotherhood. Father of Enlightment is on our side and nothing, absolutely nothing can't stop us now. We will destroy this land, purge it from unworthy to see father light and create new world, new order for future generations. All hail the father.'
Lucius turned to shrine of the owl and said prayer to enlighted father in language none of brothers knew. For Vinecius it sounded a little bit like old Reman, language used in famous Reman Empire. Lucius kissed owl feets and left room through single doors on left, his deputies left cell through right doors. When all priests left room, brother sitting on the edge of first bench stood up and came to statue, he kissed it feets and left room too, he went to main exit. After him stood up brother sitting on edge of the bench is other section, he did like man before him. Next to statue came another brother, one who was sitting next to first brother. Finally it came to Vinecius, he also came to staue, he kissed it's feets and felt light pain in his head. Lucius said it was Father checking if brother is worth to take place as a leader of brotherhood, when one would become chosen father would send a vision upon him and he would from now on wear the mask. Vinecius get no vision, like always, all he get was pain but he was ready to stand it, this pain was a price he had to pay to father for his succes, for power he will gain. Vinecius left room through main door and went his way.

Koniec Rozdziału I