Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 26-11-2018, 11:12   #8
Czudak

Reputacja: 1 Czudak ma z czego być dumnyCzudak ma z czego być dumnyCzudak ma z czego być dumnyCzudak ma z czego być dumnyCzudak ma z czego być dumnyCzudak ma z czego być dumnyCzudak ma z czego być dumnyCzudak ma z czego być dumnyCzudak ma z czego być dumnyCzudak ma z czego być dumnyCzudak ma z czego być dumny
Hey, yo, my good homie. I accidentally stumbled upon your post, and it's something I definitely want to participate in, as long as the main aspect of this particular challenge is to beta-test your system, while applying the modern lingua franca.

However, the concept you have laid down here ain't to my liking too much, with "Weeaboo" influence (those games plus that Wushu system) tainting the otherwise fertile concept of demonic massacre meshed with survival and escape. I'm also sensing some Wizardry vibes as well, and that's the only content connected to Japan I would be able to bear with.

As long as there is a possibility to cut this Japanese feeling down a notch (or two), I'm game. Feel free to lay your reply thick.

See you around.

Czudak jest offline