Wątek: Baldur's Gate 3
Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 29-02-2020, 10:28   #19
Cattus

Reputacja: 1 Cattus ma wspaniałą reputacjęCattus ma wspaniałą reputacjęCattus ma wspaniałą reputacjęCattus ma wspaniałą reputacjęCattus ma wspaniałą reputacjęCattus ma wspaniałą reputacjęCattus ma wspaniałą reputacjęCattus ma wspaniałą reputacjęCattus ma wspaniałą reputacjęCattus ma wspaniałą reputacjęCattus ma wspaniałą reputację
No nie taki nowy. Wczorajszy stream się od niego zaczął, ale tak czy inaczej animacja epicka.

ED:

No to pojawiły się jakieś wywiady, polecam całość.

Cytat:
Smith hopes to create more complex relationships like this between companions, and where sex isn’t seen as just a simple reward because you handed over a nice gift.

“We don’t want to make it into this romance system which is, ‘I earned this person.’ We want it to feel more real,” he said.

“We want to have jealousy. We want to have just great joy in it, as well. But yes, we don’t want it to be a case of, ‘you brought me the gift that I like the most, so you got +50 affection.’ It’s much more based on how you deal with them, and the things you do. So when I say, ‘everyone’s romanceable by everybody else,’ that’s not in every playthrough”.
Źródło.

Ten następny wywiad jest dość długi i warto poczytać.

Cytat:
You changed some stuff. Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 had "real-time with pause" combat, you've gone turn-based. The camera is that sort of third-person-isometric hybrid...

Walgrave: It's 2020!

Is that basically the reason why - you felt you needed to modernise it?

Walgrave: So, I think that in spirit it's still the successor of Baldur's Gate 1 and 2. Because there are so many things that people who did play and like Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 will still recognise in the new one. It's still about your party. It's still about big personalities clashing with each other and relationships. It's still a party-based game, you still need to do combat, you will recognise a lot of D&D rules - even if you haven't played D&D in 20 years. You will still recognise all the spells, et cetera.

So, to me it's a true sequel, but we are bringing it into the 21st century by saying, "Look, it's glorious 3D. It has really nice cinematics. We're taking it further with systemics, we applied the 'Larian philosophy', which is like, oodles of content and hidden features and hidden stuff everywhere." So to me it's a good sequel.

The choices that we made are ours. Why did we go for turn-based instead of real-time with pause? Because D&D to us is a turn-based game and we're really good - or we have become really good - with turn-based combat. So that, I think, is one of our strengths, and trying out real-time with pause for now, just because the originals were that? It's a big risk. Because the team would have to think completely differently, our combat would be completely different. And we didn't really feel good about that. Normally we do try out a lot. Normally we try out a lot before we make a decision, but with real-time with pause and turn-based we didn't, we just said "Okay it's just gonna be turn-based."
A to kopiowałem stąd.