Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 29-09-2020, 19:57   #48
Mi Raaz

Reputacja: 1 Mi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputacjęMi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputacjęMi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputacjęMi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputacjęMi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputacjęMi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputacjęMi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputacjęMi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputacjęMi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputacjęMi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputacjęMi Raaz ma wspaniałą reputację
I jeszcze jedna moja ściągawka z mechaniki. Z niej powinniście załapać dlaczego głód jest taki kłopotliwy:

Rouse Check: Rzut K10 - porażka oznacza zwiększenie głodu o 1 poziom.

Szał z głodu: utrata kontroli nad postacią gdy osiągnie 5 poziomów głodu.

Przerzuty za Siłę Woli: paląc 1 punkt siły woli można przerzucić dowolne kości nie będące kośćmi głodu.

Messy Critical (s. 207): (10 na kości głodu i ogólny sukces)

- The character gains one or more Stains (p. 239) from their monstrous action.

- The character breaches the Masquerade, as they visibly demonstrate supernatural strength or speed, or leave gaping bite wounds in a body.

-The character loses one dot from an Advantage. For example, you might have totaled your Bugatti (squandering Resources), crippled a Retainer, offended an Ally, or just lost Status in court following your outburst. Although the character still needs to spend time (in a later scene or in the background) to take action to repair the dot, the Storyteller can allow the loss to recover more quickly than other vanished dots.

- If none of the above conditions fit the narrative, such as on stealth or awareness tests, the messy critical turns into a simple mess, and the test fails as the Beast clouds the senses or otherwise makes a quiet solution unattainable

Bestial Failiure (s. 207) (1 na kosci głodu i ogólna porażka)

- The character must act out a Compulsion, as theBlood starts to subtly dictate their actions. (s.208-211)

- The character loses a dot in an Advantage as on a messy critical.

- The character suffers one or more points of Aggravated Health damage. This result works well for bestial failures on resistance rolls, as the character breaks out in bloody sweat from the stress.

- If no-one in the troupe can come up with a good idea, the Hunger increases by one. If this result would take their Hunger above 5, the character immediately rolls to resist hunger frenzy (p. 220) at Difficulty 4

Krytyk:

10 i 10 na kości oznacza nie dwa a cztery sukcesy.

”Ludzie nie chcą słyszeć twojej opinii. Oni chcą słyszeć swoją własną opinię wychodzącą z twoich ust” - zasłyszane od znajomej.
Mi Raaz jest offline