Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 24-06-2008, 16:58   #109
Eperogenay

Reputacja: 1 Eperogenay nie jest za bardzo znanyEperogenay nie jest za bardzo znany
Chodzi o "pre" czy "per"?
Osobiście stawiam na Daneela, Wirutualnego Adepta opowiadającego Isaacowi73 o Tradycji Synów Eteru.
[źródło: Virtual Adepts Traditionbook p. 41]

Cytat:
Daneel: The Children of Ether don't view science like we view science. And they definitely don't work like the Technocracy. They specialize in massive speculation, creativity. The Children don't see...
Isaac73: Hang on, Daneel. Why are you calling them the Children?
Daneel: Oh, well, that is one of the throwback problems of the Etherites. They refuse to change their name, even though they have a number of woman in their Tradition. The female Sons I have spoken with like to call themselves Children of Ether. So I do as well in support of them.
Darkheart: Just call them, Sons, Isaac. You won't offend any of the old anal farts in the Trad, and the ladies will correct you.
Daneel: That won't help them change.
Darkheart: It's not my problem. I have to worry about HIT Marks, and MIBs online, not whether the Sons are called the Sons, Daughters, Children, Worshippers, Disciples, Descendants, Etherites, Etherians, etc. I could go on, but I've wasted too much time here already.

* Zhai'helleva!

Ostatnio edytowane przez Eperogenay : 24-06-2008 o 17:02.
Eperogenay jest offline