Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 18-01-2017, 01:01   #11
Autumm

Reputacja: 1 Autumm ma wspaniałą reputacjęAutumm ma wspaniałą reputacjęAutumm ma wspaniałą reputacjęAutumm ma wspaniałą reputacjęAutumm ma wspaniałą reputacjęAutumm ma wspaniałą reputacjęAutumm ma wspaniałą reputacjęAutumm ma wspaniałą reputacjęAutumm ma wspaniałą reputacjęAutumm ma wspaniałą reputacjęAutumm ma wspaniałą reputację
Cytat:
Daily Readying of Spells: Each day, sorcerers and bards must focus their minds on the task of casting their spells. A sorcerer or bard needs 8 hours of rest (just like a wizard), after which she spends 15 minutes concentrating. (A bard must sing, recite, or play an instrument of some kind while concentrating.) During this period, the sorcerer or bard readies her mind to cast her daily allotment of spells. Without such a period to refresh herself, the character does not regain the spell slots she used up the day before.
O, kurak (wodny). Nie doczytałam, a już wrzuciłam posta z czarowaniem. Mam edytować (żaden problem, zadeklaruję inną akcję) czy założysz, że mam te czary "w głowie" od poprzedniego dnia?

Ostatnio edytowane przez Autumm : 18-01-2017 o 01:04.
Autumm jest offline