Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 25-07-2007, 19:01   #7
Redone
Patronaty i PR

Reputacja: 1 Redone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputację
All

Everybody noticed the change of music. But most of people liked the previous one better. Well, there is no accounting for tastes. Another thing is that when it comes to taste, this place is just... tasteless. Nevertheless, it's a great place for Russian boss.

As all of you observed, a man came to Brokhin's table. He exchanged greetings with two men sitting at the table and he also sat down. He is probably the man Brokhin was waiting for. Just a moment later came another man, tall and handsome, but before he could speak his mind, Brokhin's bodyguards surrounded him. Three, strong, well-built bodyguards. Apparently with guns, because it would be stupid to think that those things under their coats are just hands. The man was forced to sit down and they started a conversation.

homeosapiens

Brokhin looked at you with a strange, repulsive smile. He noded his head and the bodyguards forced you to seat next to the man that was sitting with Brokhin from the beginning.

- You are a very stupid man. But I'm in a good humour so I will listen what you want to say before killing you. Speak then. - said Brokhin.

He didn't have a strong russian accent so he is probably living in States for many years. Unfortunately, there is almost nothing about his past in his files.

Ostatnio edytowane przez Redone : 25-07-2007 o 23:00.
Redone jest offline