Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 15-12-2023, 21:06   #4
Alex Tyler
Młot na erpegowców

Reputacja: 1 Alex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputacjęAlex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputacjęAlex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputacjęAlex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputacjęAlex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputacjęAlex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputacjęAlex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputacjęAlex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputacjęAlex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputacjęAlex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputacjęAlex Tyler ma wspaniałą reputację
Hejka!

Ja będę grała konstruktorką (artificer) i zamierzam gorliwie trzymać się tej porady z podręcznika:

Cytat:
The Magic of Artifice

As an artificer, you use tools when you cast your spells. When describing your spellcasting, think about how you're using a tool to perform the spell effect. If you cast cure wounds using alchemist's supplies, you could be quickly producing a salve. If you cast it using tinker's tools, you might have a miniature mechanical spider that binds wounds. When you cast poison spray, you could fling foul chemicals or use a wand that spits venom. The effect of the spell is the same as for a spellcaster of any other class, but your method of spellcasting is special.

The same principle applies when you prepare your spells. As an artificer, you don't study a spellbook or pray to prepare your spells. Instead, you work with your tools and create the specialized items you'll use to produce your effects. If you replace cure wounds with heat metal, you might be altering the device you use to heal—perhaps modifying a tool so that it channels heat instead of healing energy.

Such details don't limit you in any way or provide you with any benefit beyond the spell's effects. You don't have to justify how you're using tools to cast a spell. But describing your spellcasting creatively is a fun way to distinguish yourself from other spellcasters.

Więc moja postać fabularnie nie będzie rzucała zaklęć ani używała magicznych przedmiotów w tradycyjnym sensie, tylko korzystała z różnych substancji alchemicznych, materiałów wybuchowych, gadżetów i wynalazków.

Fabularny opis postaci już dałam w poście, więc dodam bardziej gameplayowo, że jako artylerzystka w walce będzie służyła jako blaster i support. Poza walką dobrze radzi sobie z główkowaniem (Śledztwo/Investigation), filozofią przyrody (Przyroda/Nature), jest całkiem spostrzegawcza (Percepcja/Perception), wnikliwa (Intuicja/Insight) i przekonująca (Perswazja/Persuasion).

„Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never-ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse? Or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle... and wonder if we'll ever get the chance to kill him”.
Alex Tyler jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem