Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 24-12-2013, 17:15   #6
Warlock
Konto usunięte

Reputacja: 1 Warlock ma wspaniałą reputacjęWarlock ma wspaniałą reputacjęWarlock ma wspaniałą reputacjęWarlock ma wspaniałą reputacjęWarlock ma wspaniałą reputacjęWarlock ma wspaniałą reputacjęWarlock ma wspaniałą reputacjęWarlock ma wspaniałą reputacjęWarlock ma wspaniałą reputacjęWarlock ma wspaniałą reputacjęWarlock ma wspaniałą reputację
Cytat:
Zdają sobie sprawę iż wykorzystują energie, która istnieje tylko dzięki bramom chaosu, gdzie ma swoje źródło i wiedzą, że kapłani używając cudów mają swoją moc też z tego samego źródła, co oczywiście jest absurdem dla kapłanów, którzy wierzą że ich moc jest bezpośrednio od bóstw swoich. I tu jest ten problem. Kapłan nie da sobie wmówić że używa tej samej mocy co czarnoksiężnicy chaosu by pomagać ludziom.

Mam mieszane uczucia. Z jednej strony GW celowo nie ujawnia natury bóstw Starego Świata chcąc byśmy samy rozwiązali ten aspekt, a z drugiej strony pojawiają się wzmianki w wielu tekstach o bóstwach będących częścią fenomenu Warpu, więc choć kapłani dalej czerpią swą moc z Chaosu, to i tak jej głównym źródłem jest ich bóstwo.

Lubię przeglądać forum FFG, aby uzyskać jak najwięcej informacji o starym świecie i jeden z ich userów - niejaki Ralzar - zebrał wszelkie możliwe informacje nt. istnienia imperialnych bogów.

Cytat:
The Old Ones tore a hole into "The Aethyr" at the poles of the planet. The Aethyr is another realm/dimension which is affected by psychic stimuli, basically emotions. The stuff of The Aethyr leaks out of the poles and warps reality. This is called Chaos, Magic, Aethyr or Warp.

The Aethyr/Chaos flows out from this dimension at the poles, diminishing in strength the farther you get from the poles. Up by the poles themselves the stream of Chaos is so strong that reality basically ends and you cross over into The Aethyr.

In the Aethyr, everything is shaped by the effects of minds in the physical world. If people are angry in the physical world, there is more "angry energy" in the Aethyr. This anger is drawn to other spots of anger until it is just one massive vortex of angry energy. This is the chaos god Khorne.
However, the Aethyr is also affected by ideas and dreams. If enough people believe in something similar, those beliefs converge into a single being representing that belief. This is the gods as we know them.

Take Sigmar for example: He did not exist as a god until long after he left the Empire and the cult of Sigmar gained traction. Then people started believing in Sigmar as a god and Sigmar The God was created in the Aethyr.

So basically what it boils down to is this: All gods are chaos gods. However, "Chaos Gods" as people think of them is simply the shapes people have given them through their belief. In the same way, the "Good" gods of the Empire have been shaped. However, the believers of these "Good" gods believe that they protect them agains "Chaos" and so they do.

When priests cast invocations, they are simply spells filtered through their belief in a god that they believe protects them against chaos. And through their belief in being protected, they are protected. It is a self-fulfilling belief, if you will.
A tu cytat z Tome of Salvation.

Cytat:
“It is well known that the greatest danger the Empire faces is that posed by the Ruinous Powers. These Daemon Gods
threaten to break the natural order of all things by mixing the Realm of Chaos—their ever-changing domain—with the
mortal realm, allowing the Daemon Gods to rule both as one. Thus, they take any opportunity they can to directly
influence the mortal realm, and mutations, as well as other unsavoury circumstances, are the result.
By comparison, it seems obvious that the Gods of the Empire only rarely touch the mortal realm. This may cause some
to believe that the Gods of the Empire must then be weaker than the Daemon Gods, for they only rarely influence
mortal affairs, but I propose such beliefs are unwise. Instead, I suggest that the Gods of the Empire can touch the
mortal realm whenever they wish, and are just as puissant as the Chaos Gods, but they simply choose not to. Why this
would be, I can only guess, but I have read one myth that may have the answer.
Wilhelm Brehnsson’s Myths the Cities Forgot contains an oral tale that suggests the only reason the Dark Gods cannot
destroy the mortal realm is because they are somehow trapped. Further, so the tale goes, every time any other God
influences the mortal realm, the prison about the Ruinous Powers grows weaker.”

Ostatnio edytowane przez Warlock : 24-12-2013 o 18:44.
Warlock jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem