Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 30-07-2007, 21:13   #12
Redone
Patronaty i PR

Reputacja: 1 Redone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputacjęRedone ma wspaniałą reputację
homeosapiens

- Oh, you really are stupid. Don't you see I'm in a middle of conversation? It's rude to interrupt like this with such a topic. I'll talk to you later. - Said Brokhin.

But then the man that was sitting with Brokhin from the start joined the converstion.

- Mr. Brokin, I must say that I'm quite interested in this man's offer. Maybe talking to him now would be a good idea.

Brokhin looked at his other guest, who noded.

- All right then boy, will talk. But you will talk with all three of us or you won't talk at all.

All

Boss stood up and went to the back exit. All his people followed him, including Vince who had no choice really. Bodyguards were left inside the bar just next to the exit door. Others got out to the back alley.

homeosapiens

The alley was dark, with some trash bins. There were no other people there, only the four of you.
- So, I'm listening - said the Russian boss.