Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 14-09-2007, 17:36   #20
SG

Reputacja: 1 SG nie jest za bardzo znanySG nie jest za bardzo znanySG nie jest za bardzo znanySG nie jest za bardzo znany
The wall under the window was nice and cool. It cooled the back well and the coolness helped to focus, slow down the thoughts.
“Well, well… a new drug.” – she thought. It would be good to get a sample of that thing when the opportunity occurs. And also, it would be useful to ask some old friends if it didn’t show up on the market. The second thing was the Korean mafia. What did they have to do with Russians? Why did they hate each other? What forced them to cooperate now? And finally that man… Meyer. He seemed to be someone quite important and influential, but it would be unreasonable to follow him now.
There was nothing more to do in the club, nevertheless, it would be good to see what Brokhin is doing now. But there was also one more thing to check out… who was the guy carried away by the boss’ bodyguards? Where did they go? And what will they do with him? He didn’t look like a dead man, but they will probably kill him anyway. All in all, that was something definitely worth checking.
Rachael turned to her partner.

- Mia, listen. I want to find out what they're going to do with the one who got into trouble, but we can’t just leave Brokhin not observed yet. I’d like you to stay here for a while and have an eye on him, in case something happened. Not too long. I’m gonna follow that three on my motorbike and see where they're going. Tomorrow morning I’ll contact some people who probably can give us a hint. I’ll let you know if I find something out. We will have to meet some time before the meeting in “Goran’s” factory. If you manage to gather some info, let me know too, okay? I’ll be going. I don’t have much time if I want to find them and see anything. We’ll be in touch. See ya!

She calmly went out of the toilet. Brokhin and the other man were sitting in the same place they were before, along with the same two go-go girls. The crowd wasn’t any smaller, so Rachael could easily go out unnoticed. She decided to go toward the bar and then toward the exit. She didn’t want to walk near the Brokhin’s table.
Outside the club she started to hurry. She quickly found the motorbike, then she jumped on it and started the engine. She slowly headed for the direction the three man went, hoping that she will be lucky enough to find them. She knew she has to act with caution, but overwhelming euphoria and better mood – she was away from her white partner – were keeping her excited.