Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 22-04-2015, 09:26   #1
Lord Cluttermonkey

Reputacja: 1 Lord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputację
Heroes & The Other Worlds - Playtest

Link do recenzji.

Cytat:
One key feature of this system is the combat rules, first expressed in Melee, which ‘read’ short and simple but are rich in play. The rules governing movement and initiative lead to important decision points every turn of combat, where one player must react to the one before and makes a decision that influences the one that follows. And, importantly, every turn involves an exchange of movements followed by an exchange of actions, such that even the simplest of tactical situations (two combatants on a flat, open field) always involves a kind of jockeying of decisions. Your position influences my movement; my movement puts me in a position that influences your movement; our respective positions influence your action; your action influences my action; our respective actions influence our positions at the start of the next turn; and so it goes, around and around. In this respect, it is the most chess-like fantasy combat system I know. Some more recent games aim at a similar dynamic through the introduction of a relatively extensive and complex set of powers that are idiosyncratic to individual combatants. Melee accomplishes this the same way Chess achieves complexity: everyone operates under the same few rules, and a dynamic, interesting game emerges from the way each player uses those rules to try to obtain advantage.
Krótka historia:

Przeczytałem powyższy akapit i się tak podekscytowałem, że od razu zamówiłem PDF.

Proponuję szybką i brutalną grę w autorskiej piaskownicy, która będzie z początku szkicowa, a ilość detali będzie rosła wraz z poczynaniami graczy - coś na wzór kampanii Rythlondaru albo jednego z minisettingów Points of Light. Obecnie bardzo mi pasuje ta zajawka:

Cytat:
The fall of the Bright Empire left warring factions in its wake. As savage barbarians and wicked humanoids roam the land, the last bastions of civilization cower behind their crumbling city walls. A dark age has come, and none may live to tell the tale.
Jeśli chodzi o konwencję, wyciągamy wszystko co najlepsze z klasycznego sword & sorcery i pulp fantasy.

Gra może być albo jednolinijkowcem albo w całości w dokumencie - ważne, żeby nie była "text-heavy", bo to mam już w Księstwach Granicznych. To ma być tylko playtest gry.

Ostatnio edytowane przez Lord Cluttermonkey : 22-04-2015 o 09:32.
Lord Cluttermonkey jest offline