Wyświetl Pojedyńczy Post
Stary 07-08-2018, 13:54   #106
Lord Cluttermonkey

Reputacja: 1 Lord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputacjęLord Cluttermonkey ma wspaniałą reputację
PS nie związane z sesją 3

To w kwestii tempa gry się rozumiemy.

W PHB do D&D 5 jest lepszy przykład tego co chciałbym osiągnąć. Docelowo miałoby to wyglądać właśnie jak taka przykładowa sesja opisywana w podręcznikach pod punktem "Co to jest RPG". Skoro to jest przykład, to pomysł nie może być taki zły.

Cytat:
Dungeon Master (DM): After passing through the craggy peaks, the road takes a sudden turn to the east and Castle Ravenloft towers before you. Crumbling towers of stone keep a silent watch over the approach. They look like abandoned guardhouses. Beyond these, a wide chasm gapes, disappearing into the deep fog below. Alowered drawbridge spans the chasm, leading to an arched entrance to the castle courtyard. The chains of the drawbridge creak in the wind, their rust-eaten iron straining with the weight. From atop the high strong walls, stone gargoyles stare at you from hollow sockets and grin hideously. A rotting wooden portcullis, green with growth, hangs in the entry tunnel. Beyond this, the main doors of Castle Ravenloft stand open, a rich warm light spilling into the courtyard.

Phillip (playing Gareth): I want to look at the gargoyles. I have a feeling they're not just statues.

Amy(playing Rival):The drawbridge looks precarious? I want to see how sturdy it is. Do I think we can cross it, or is it going to collapse under our weight?